Subject: XWindows App..
From: [email-masked] (Keet / Foxbird)

23 Feb 1998 18:36:54 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

I recently compiled numerous XApps, that use the XPM libraries and
includes. They all compile fine, no errors, no complaints what-so-ever from
the compiler. When I run my XServer (Either Exceed's or X-Win32), I get a
message box that's titled: 'Error Starting Program'  and the message is:
'Unable to run C:\WINDOWS\DESKTOP\XSW\CLIENT\XSW.EXE'

I've run XClock successfully under both of them, and most of the other
sample apps, but when it comes to running anything I compile myself it
refuses to run the program always with the same error (but a different
executable). I compiled and run the tetris example and some others, but I'm
not sure why my other apps won't work. I'm sure I've set all the
environment varibles it calls for (display and such), but I can't seem to
figure out what's causing the problems. Anybody have any good ideas to try
out?

- Greg Neujahr
  [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".