Subject: Re: diff beetween coolview and normal version of cygwin32?
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

23 Feb 1998 18:03:21 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

coolview fixes a lot of the bugs in b18.  The changes will be 
incorporated into b19.  You must have text=binary mounts and you must 
change scripts and program source files to the UNIX style of \n line 
endings.

To remove the \r from a script or source file you can do this:

mv scriptfile junk
tr -d "\r" < junk > scriptfile
rm junk

>Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 14:45:07 +0100
>From: "cimadomo hervé" <[email-masked]>
>To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: diff beetween coolview and normal version of cygwin32?
>
>hi,
>i'm using cygwin32.
>When i try to using coolview version, i have many pb due to binary=text
>mounts and CR/LF ascii pbs.
>My question is : what coolview version have more than normal ?
>
>thank .
>
>
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/                  (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                    (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                   (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                     (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/     (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html           (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/    (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)
http://rcw.home.ml.org/                  (Rob Warner - software ports)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/     (more - software portals)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/rpm   (Redhat Package Manager)

SEARCH ENGINES WITH gnu-win32 mail archive RELATED INDICIES:
http://www.findmail.com
http://www.search.com

add gnu-win32 or gnuwin32 to the search criteria.

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".