Subject: getpass()
From: [email-masked] (Rodney Graham Davies)

23 Feb 1998 06:13:55 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

I'm enquiring as to find if anyone has re-written the getpass() function -
char *getpass(char *prompt)

for gnuwin32?

The compiler recognises it, but just says that 'it's not done.'

Could anyone suggest where I may be able to find a library or three, or 
header file that may have the same function or similar?

I basically need to otherwise write a function that prevents the 
characters being echoed to the screen - yup! Password entry system!

Thanks!

Cheers,

Rod

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".