Subject: Re: nroffsrc.tar.gz uploaded to deninc.com
From: [email-masked]

22 Feb 1998 22:56:23 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

>   [email-masked]
>   Sun, 22 Feb 1998 18:30:29 GMT
>I uploaded a version of the nroff source code modified to compile under
>MINGW32 so as to generate a Win32 console executable that is compatible
>with the cygnus.com GNU system.  The README file in the distribution
>lists the changes made.
>The source code is still compileable under cygwin as a Unix-style nroff with
>appropriate compile definitions.

Unfortunately, at this date and time, the deninc.com incoming directory has
still not been moved.  I have been upgrading the source of nroff so that it
can work with Midnight Commander to read man pages.  It now accepts the
Midnight Commander command-line options.  In other words the command-line
options have been expanded to include `-Tascii', and tmac.andoc has been
added to the macro directory.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".