Subject: Re: gnu-win32:how apply diff path from SOS (no instruction)
From: [email-masked] (Michael Hirmke)

22 Feb 1998 12:07:45 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi cimadomo,

[...]
>
>Thus, i try to apply patch from SOS (http://www.lexa.ru/sos/) but i dont
>find any instructions on how use it.

You didn't read the instructions on Sergey's coolview page carefully
enough. You've been bitten by the "text mount problem". In order to use
Sergey's version of bash, you have to remount your partitions in binary
mode and change all your text files including shell scripts from DOS to
Unix style line breaks.
This will also help you to compile some GNUish packages without more
hassle as absolutely necessary.

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
90489 Nuernberg          | E-Mail  mailto:[email-masked]
                         | WWW     http://minimike.franken.de/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".