Subject: Win32 header files equivalents
From: [email-masked] (Ray Ruvinskiy)

21 Feb 1998 15:59:32 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="------------C09880E95B36E2FD38979DF2"
To: [email-masked]

--------------C09880E95B36E2FD38979DF2
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi,
While compiling certain software using cygwin32 b18 I got the following
errors:

Win32Port.c:7: direct.h: No such file or directory
Win32Port.c:9: win32\dbt.h: No such file or directory
Win32Port.c:11: commctrl.h: No such file or directory
Win32Port.c:1461: winioctl.h: No such file or directory
Win32Port.c:3062: winioctl.h: No such file or directory
Win32Port.c:3063: winsvc.h: No such file or directory
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cpp got fatal signal 33

The missing files are, in my opinion, Win32 header files. I know cygnus
does not distribute them, but does cygnus distribute some sort of
equivalents? If not, is there a way to get those headers?

Thank you in advance --
    Ray

--------------C09880E95B36E2FD38979DF2
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<HTML>
Hi,
<BR>While compiling certain software using cygwin32 b18 I got the following
errors:

<P><TT>Win32Port.c:7: direct.h: No such file or directory</TT>
<BR><TT>Win32Port.c:9: win32\dbt.h: No such file or directory</TT>
<BR><TT>Win32Port.c:11: commctrl.h: No such file or directory</TT>
<BR><TT>Win32Port.c:1461: winioctl.h: No such file or directory</TT>
<BR><TT>Win32Port.c:3062: winioctl.h: No such file or directory</TT>
<BR><TT>Win32Port.c:3063: winsvc.h: No such file or directory</TT>
<BR><TT>gcc: Internal compiler error: program cpp got fatal signal 33</TT><TT></TT>

<P>The missing files are, in my opinion, Win32 header files. I know cygnus
does not distribute them, but does cygnus distribute some sort of equivalents?
If not, is there a way to get those headers?

<P>Thank you in advance --
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ray</HTML>

--------------C09880E95B36E2FD38979DF2--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".