Subject: Re: [Q]: Newbie question about WinAPI...
From: [email-masked] (raf)

21 Feb 1998 09:54:30 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Bjorn Svartengren:
>Let me just say this straight out... I'm a total newbie to C++ and
>WinAPI...
>Therefor I whould like to use normal C which I know how to handle :)
>Is there anyway of creating windows and using the WinAPI with C?
>If so does anyone have a simple example of how to create a window?

>In other cases please point me to a good newbie guide for WinAPI
>programing :)

>Btw, I just installed Mingw32 and all the extras and tried some basic
>programs and it seems to work fine..

http://www.relisoft.com/

raf

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".