Subject: fLex and bYacc revisited....
From: [email-masked] (Sean McBride)

21 Feb 1998 03:29:12 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

The Lex and Yacc problem I had is moving along... I have a door to go in
now... thanks a lot... everyone's help is greatly appreciated....
PS... Colin Peters...
you asked me....
"... from your error messages that you are using link to do
your linking, not ld. Perhaps you have a good reason for this, but might
it
be related to your linking troubles..."

I do have a good reason... I am trying to get the code that results from
fLex and bYacc to compile in an existing COM application... therefore, I
am trying to import just the libraries I need to get it to compile then
do the collisions manually... do you know of anything that is already
done that may speed this process up ... or maybe some lex yacc clones
that produce out of the box MS VC++ compilable code...?

special thanks to:
Michael Traffanstead  (thanks for the manuals here... they helped a
lot!!!)
"Zow" Terry Brugger
Earnie Boyd
Colin Peters

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".