Subject: Site suggestion
From: [email-masked] (Wendy Aldrich)

21 Feb 1998 03:28:58 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0189_01BD3E1A.BEA07320"
To: <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0189_01BD3E1A.BEA07320
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Please consider this site for listing in your top 100 "Health" category:

www.stayhealthy.com

The Wellness Interactive Network is an extensive resource site covering =
many areas surrounding health and wellness. Some of these areas include: =
The Health Resource Directory =96 this feature categorizes, rates, and =
accurately describes thousands of links to the most valuable and =
comprehensive sites on the internet covering specific diseases and =
conditions, medicine, fitness, diet, and much more, The Drug Information =
Database provides drug interaction, dosage, and side effect, and more =
information on virtually any drug, The Health Net Sampler, offers free =
samples and coupons of valuable health products.

Thank You!=20
Wendy Aldrich=20
Interactive Services, Inc.

------=_NextPart_000_0189_01BD3E1A.BEA07320
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.71.1712.3"' name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Please consider this site for =
listing in your=20
top 100 &quot;Health&quot; category:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2><FONT size=3D2>
<P></FONT><A href=3D"http://www.stayhealthy.com/"><FONT=20
size=3D2>www.stayhealthy.com</FONT></A></P><FONT size=3D2>
<P>The Wellness Interactive Network is an extensive resource site =
covering many=20
areas surrounding health and wellness. Some of these areas include: The =
Health=20
Resource Directory &ndash; this feature categorizes, rates, and =
accurately=20
describes thousands of links to the most valuable and comprehensive =
sites on the=20
internet covering specific diseases and conditions, medicine, fitness, =
diet, and=20
much more, The Drug Information Database provides drug interaction, =
dosage, and=20
side effect, and more information on virtually any drug, The Health Net =
Sampler,=20
offers free samples and coupons of valuable health products.</P>
<P>Thank You! <BR>Wendy Aldrich <BR>Interactive Services,=20
Inc.&nbsp;</P></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0189_01BD3E1A.BEA07320--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".