Subject: Is there a rshd or rlogind daemon?
From: [email-masked] (Alan Jurgensen)

20 Feb 1998 13:54:43 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: gnu-win32 mailing list list <[email-masked]>

anyone gotten rshd or rlogind daemons ported to gnu-win32?  i notice a rcp
client comes with win nt, but i'd be nice to rcp from unix host back to
NT....

Also, any reason why my telnet client on AIX 4 doesn't show what I type
when telneting in (via inetd and all that coolview stuff)?  Its probably a
braindead program, cause i now notice telnet-ing from a SCO box doesnt have
the same problem.....hmmmm...

al-man

-- 
          +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
                 Alan W. Jurgensen  -  Full Compass Systems
           fon: (608) 836-8887 1187 - email: [email-masked]
          +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".