Subject: Inetd: sigsuspend could not be located.
From: [email-masked] (Pepijn Schmitz)

20 Feb 1998 09:29:55 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

I'm trying to install inetd on my NT Server 4.0 SP3 system with gnuwin32
b18 + coolview, but when I try to start the service (or when I run inetd -d
by hand) I get a message box saying that 'The procedure entry point
sigsuspend could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin.dll'.

Anybody know what could be wrong? As far as I can see I followed all
instructions. Except that I renamed the gnuwin32\b18 directory to usr\local
(and changed all environment variables to point there), is that a problem?

Thanks,
Pepijn Schmitz

------------------------------------------------------------
 '[Steven] King's greatest failing as a writer is his lack of a good finish,
  which may be why he puts it off so long in most of his books.
  	-- Ron Miller'

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".