Subject: Re: Help! (NBY)
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

20 Feb 1998 00:21:18 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

What exactly are you new to; programming/data processing in general or 
just C/C++?

THE PUBLISHER SHOULD HAVE TO PAY YOU FOR YOUR TROUBLE.  They should not 
have chosen this work for their book.  The software is in beta stages, 
and the version in the book is outdated.

Feel free to visit any of the URL listed below and to search the mail 
archives.

Have fun,

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/                  (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                    (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                   (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                     (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/     (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html           (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/    (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)
http://rcw.home.ml.org/                  (Rob Warner - software ports)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/     (more - software portals)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/rpm   (Redhat Package Manager)

SEARCH ENGINES WITH gnu-win32 mail archive RELATED INDICIES:
http://www.findmail.com
http://www.search.com

add gnu-win32 or gnuwin32 to the search criteria.

>From: "Amy Wells" <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: Help!
>Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 03:00:20 PST
>
>I have a Compaq Presario with Windows 95 and I got the Teach Yourself 
>C++ in 24 hOurs.  The thing is that I can't get it to start.  somewhere 
>it said I needed to open alltar but I couldn't find it on my CD Rom.  I 
>am new to this and would like some HELP please!
>
>Amy
>
>______________________________________________________
>Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".