Subject: sys V shm with _very_ limited functionality
From: [email-masked] (Ronald Van Iwaarden)

19 Feb 1998 16:39:35 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: MULTIPART/MIXED; BOUNDARY="1791478163-988259526-887902629=:13851"
To: GNU-Win32 mailing list <[email-masked]>

  This message is in MIME format.  The first part should be readable text,
  while the remaining parts are likely unreadable without MIME-aware tools.
  Send mail to [email-masked] for more info.

--1791478163-988259526-887902629=:13851
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

Well, As promised, here are the files with _very_ limited functionality. 
This is my first trip into WIN32 programming (mostly unix and OS/2) so
please forgive any poor WIN32 programming practices. 

--Ron
      o           Work to live; \   [email-masked]
     /\            Live to bike; \   http://www-math.cudenver.edu/~rvan
   _`\ `_<===       Bike to work! \  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
__(_)/_(_)___.-._                  \   Note the new addresses!

--1791478163-988259526-887902629=:13851
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII; name="SharedMemoryCalls.C"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: BASE64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Description: 

--1791478163-988259526-887902629=:13851
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII; name="SharedMemoryCalls.H"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: BASE64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Description: 

--1791478163-988259526-887902629=:13851--
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".