Subject: [Q]: Newbie question about WinAPI...
From: [email-masked] (Bjvrn Svartengren)

19 Feb 1998 15:07:36 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: GNU-Win32 list <[email-masked]>

Hello all!

Let me just say this straight out... I'm a total newbie to C++ and
WinAPI...
Therefor I whould like to use normal C which I know how to handle :)
Is there anyway of creating windows and using the WinAPI with C?
If so does anyone have a simple example of how to create a window?

In other cases please point me to a good newbie guide for WinAPI
programing :)

Btw, I just installed Mingw32 and all the extras and tried some basic
programs and it seems to work fine..

Cheers,
 Björn Svartengren

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".