Subject: RE: compiling gcc
From: [email-masked] (Kevin)

19 Feb 1998 01:44:34 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

At 10:25 AM 2/18/98 +0300, you wrote:
>Do you have at least NT's service pack 1 installed?
>

Yes, I have SP3.  I misspelled part of the GCC_EXEC_PREFIX.  Duh.

My latest problem trying to build the native gcc-2.8.0 has been when ./xgcc
tries to compile enquire.c.  The include paths are wrong, so it can't find
stdio.h, etc.  Running xgcc -v showed that it was searching
\usr\local\include, so I created a  /usr/local/include link to point the
/gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/include files, but that didn't
work.  I don't really understand enough of what's going on...
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".