Subject: Re: Possible memory leak in egcs?
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

18 Feb 1998 18:50:34 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

I remember seeing it a couple of times.  I don't remember if it was a 
result of egcs or not though.  I do remember that when it happened it 
affected all open sessions using the cygwin.dll.  Also, I couldn't start 
new sessions until I had closed all sessions currently in progress.

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/                  (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                    (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                   (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                     (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/     (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html           (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/    (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)
http://rcw.home.ml.org/                  (Rob Warner - software ports)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/     (more - software portals)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/rpm   (Redhat Package Manager)

SEARCH ENGINES WITH gnu-win32 mail archive RELATED INDICIES:
http://www.findmail.com
http://www.search.com

add gnu-win32 or gnuwin32 to the search criteria.

----Original Message Follows----
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 01:06:24 GMT
Subject: Possible memory leak in egcs?
To: [email-masked]

Has anyone had a problem with other applications giving `out of memory'
messages after doing an egcs gcc compile?

Admitted that this is while compiling the man system, which can even
crash your vfat file system while doing `tar xzvf man-1xxx.tar.gz', and
uses exotic things not in cygwin, like `catopen'.
=8C=0B
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".