Subject: Re: Linux "bazaar" model (Re: Beta-19 and configurations....)
From: [email-masked] (John Kubiatowicz)

16 Feb 1998 21:22:08 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

   Are you advocating setting up some sort of RedHat like site to package cygwin
   installations?

Possibly.

   That is exactly my point.  Thank you.

   P.S. Configurating?

Glad to hear it.  I will give this some thought.  Be glad to help in any
way that I can.  I guess the first step would be to figure out how to
get people (read current maintainers) of gnuwin to agree to
suggestions/desire for a release with a lot more "things" in it.

So, I can't spell :-).  Never claimed I could...!

I have to run to catch a plane.  Back later this week.

--KUBI--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".