Subject: Re: GCC Errors (NBY)
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

16 Feb 1998 05:27:12 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi Randy,

>Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 01:09:21 -0500
>To: [email-masked]
>From: "Randall S. Benn http://www.clark.net/pub/rbenn" 
<[email-masked]>
>Subject: GCC Errors
>
>I'm having some difficulty using the gcc compiler.  After reviewing 
FAQs,
>readme's and picking through DejaNews, I'm still stumped by the 
following: 
>
>  ld: cannot open crt0.o: No such file or directory
>  gcc: Internal compiler error: program ld got fatal signal 1

Is it possible that you have more than one ld.exe program.

>
>Appears to be a path problem, but I've got the following set:
>
>  set 
path=%path%;C:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\bin;C:\gnuwin32\b18\tcl\bin;

I suggest you move the %path% to the end; make the gnuwin32 directories 
first in the path variable.

>  set TCL_LIBRARY = C:/gnuwin32/b18/tcl/lib/tcl7.6
>  set GCC_EXEC_PREFIX = C:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\
>  set GDBTK_LIBRARY = C:/gnuwin32/b18/share/gdbtcl
>
>Also verified that crt0.o actually exists in:
>
>  c:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\i386-cygwin32\lib
>
>Would greatly appreciate your suggestions.
>
>Randy Benn
>-

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/                  (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                    (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                   (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                     (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/     (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html           (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/    (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)
http://rcw.home.ml.org/                  (Rob Warner - software ports)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/     (more - software portals)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/rpm   (Redhat Package Manager)

SEARCH ENGINES WITH gnu-win32 mail archive RELATED INDICIES:
http://www.findmail.com
http://www.search.com

add gnu-win32 or gnuwin32 to the search criteria.

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".