Subject: [Q] X11: Can't open display
From: [email-masked] (Josef Gvttgens)

14 Feb 1998 20:00:25 -0800
Message-ID: <01bd3972$30cc6b00$LocalHost.cygnus.gnu-win32@marge>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

I have downloaded the X11 GNU Win32 X11R6.3 Binary Libraries (b18) as well
as the MI-X server. Coolview (01/26/98) is installed and all mounts are
text=binary. For some reason X programs don't want to run giving always the
error message "Error: Can't open display:" or "Error: Can't open display:
dddd" if the program was started with -display dddd.

Any hints?
______________________________________________
Josef Goettgens
([email-masked])

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".