Subject: Re: HUGE filesystem PROBLEM (too big to be true)
From: [email-masked] (Samuel James Liddicott)

12 Feb 1998 10:55:48 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Nicola Bernardini <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicola Bernardini <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 February 1998 07:50
Subject: HUGE filesystem PROBLEM (too big to be true)

>crw-r--r--   0 0        Everyone   0,   0 Jan  1  1970 con.c

Dos box, then do a "del *.*" or failing that, pop up one level and do a "del
dir" which deletes all the files in a directory in one fell swoop.

I am certain that one of those will work.

You may need to be in real dos mode, not dos box, to make it work.

If only MS had enforced the : after device names (con:) like the Commodore
did with the Amiga.

Sam Liddicott                   |   Nothing I say is to be attributed as |
Campbell Scientific Ltd.        | a company statement or representation. |
Campbell Park, 80 Hathern Road, *----------------------------------------+
Shepshed, Leic. United Kingdom. LE12 9AL        Phone: +44 (0) 1509 601141
Email: [email-masked]                    Fax:   +44 (0) 1509 601091

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".