Subject: where is itimerval define? and yes lesstif compiles under gnu-win32.
From: [email-masked] (Francois Felix Ingrand)

10 Feb 1998 20:37:36 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Lesstif configure find setitimer and getitimer in the gnu-win32 libs (and
indeed they are in ther). However, I could not find any trace of the itimerval
structure definition in the .h 

Is this a known problem? i.e. the setitimer and getitimer in the libs are
dummies? otherwise would that definition do:

struct	itimerval {
	struct	timeval it_interval;	/* timer interval */
	struct	timeval it_value;	/* current value */
};

BTW, I was able to compile and install the last version of lesstif (except for
this small pb of itimerval) however, mwm does not properly compile because of
the itimerval pb. Undefining HAVE_SETITIMER and alike works and give a workig
mwm. Uil did not build because of some libs ordering pg (I think, but as I do
not use uil, I do not mind...)

--
			Felix

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".