Subject: Fw: string & mingw32 2.8.0
From: [email-masked] (Roland Weiss)

10 Feb 1998 14:07:17 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "Roland Weiss" <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0026_01BD3605.78EB12D0"
To: "gnu-win32 Mailing List" <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01BD3605.78EB12D0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Here are the missing errors.

sorry, Roland

>>
>>   The errors are missing in your mail to gnu32 mailing list!
>>
>>   -----------------------------------------------------
>>   Martin Portmann               Mobile +41 79 330 60 12
>>   Software Department            Phone +41 62 896 42 40 
>>   Graph-Tech AG, Switzerland          [email-masked]
>>            http://www.graph-tech.ch/english/people/map/
>>
>>
>>
>
>

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01BD3605.78EB12D0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	name="error.txt"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="error.txt"

\\roland\c$\Programme\mingw32\lib/libstdc++.a(cstrmain.o)(.text+0x1ef8):s=
inst.cc: multiple definition of `basic_string<char, =
string_char_traits<char>, __default_alloc_template<false, 0> =
>::~basic_string(void)'
stringtest.o(.text$_$_t12basic_string3ZcZt18string_char_traits1ZcZt24__de=
fault_alloc_template2b0i0+0x0):stringtest.cc: first defined here
\\roland\c$\Programme\mingw32\lib/libstdc++.a(cstrmain.o)(.text+0x1ff0):s=
inst.cc: multiple definition of `basic_string<char, =
string_char_traits<char>, __default_alloc_template<false, 0> =
>::basic_string(char const *)'
stringtest.o(.text$__t12basic_string3ZcZt18string_char_traits1ZcZt24__def=
ault_alloc_template2b0i0PCc+0x0):stringtest.cc: first defined here
\\roland\c$\Programme\mingw32\lib/libstdc++.a(cstrmain.o)(.text+0x2050):s=
inst.cc: multiple definition of `basic_string<char, =
string_char_traits<char>, __default_alloc_template<false, 0> =
>::assign(char const *)'
stringtest.o(.text$assign__t12basic_string3ZcZt18string_char_traits1ZcZt2=
4__default_alloc_template2b0i0PCc+0x0):stringtest.cc: first defined here
\\roland\c$\Programme\mingw32\lib/libstdc++.a(cstrmain.o)(.text+0x20c4):s=
inst.cc: multiple definition of `basic_string<char, =
string_char_traits<char>, __default_alloc_template<false, 0> =
>::assign(char const *, unsigned int)'
stringtest.o(.text$assign__t12basic_string3ZcZt18string_char_traits1ZcZt2=
4__default_alloc_template2b0i0PCcUi+0x0):stringtest.cc: first defined =
here
\\roland\c$\Programme\mingw32\lib/libstdc++.a(cstrmain.o)(.text+0x22b4):s=
inst.cc: multiple definition of =
`grab__Q2t12basic_string3ZcZt18string_char_traits1ZcZt24__default_alloc_t=
emplate2b0i03Rep'
stringtest.o(.text$grab__Q2t12basic_string3ZcZt18string_char_traits1ZcZt2=
4__default_alloc_template2b0i03Rep+0x0):stringtest.cc: first defined =
here
\\roland\c$\Programme\mingw32\lib/libstdc++.a(cstrmain.o)(.text+0x24a4):s=
inst.cc: multiple definition of =
`data__Q2t12basic_string3ZcZt18string_char_traits1ZcZt24__default_alloc_t=
emplate2b0i03Rep'
stringtest.o(.text$data__Q2t12basic_string3ZcZt18string_char_traits1ZcZt2=
4__default_alloc_template2b0i03Rep+0x0):stringtest.cc: first defined =
here
\\roland\c$\Programme\mingw32\lib/libstdc++.a(cstrmain.o)(.text+0x24b0):s=
inst.cc: multiple definition of =
`release__Q2t12basic_string3ZcZt18string_char_traits1ZcZt24__default_allo=
c_template2b0i03Rep'
stringtest.o(.text$release__Q2t12basic_string3ZcZt18string_char_traits1Zc=
Zt24__default_alloc_template2b0i03Rep+0x0):stringtest.cc: first defined =
here
\\roland\c$\Programme\mingw32\lib/libstdc++.a(cstrmain.o)(.text+0x2538):s=
inst.cc: multiple definition of `basic_string<char, =
string_char_traits<char>, __default_alloc_template<false, 0> =
>::rep(void) const'
stringtest.o(.text$rep__Ct12basic_string3ZcZt18string_char_traits1ZcZt24_=
_default_alloc_template2b0i0+0x0):stringtest.cc: first defined here

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01BD3605.78EB12D0--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".