Subject: Re: mount: HKEY_CURRENT_USER vs HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Faylor)

10 Feb 1998 09:56:45 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Since you may be responding to me, allow me to clarify my original post.

When I said that B19 "should" honor mounts in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, I meant
that it "will" honor mounts barring any problems would require its exclusion
from the source tree.

The "alpha" version of B19 *does* have the facility for using mounts in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.

Btw, when responding to a previous post, it is always a good idea to
include exerpts from it to make it clear what you are referring to.

In article <[email-masked]>,
Vassilii Khachaturov  <[email-masked]> wrote:
>I'm really glad you think the same. Now, who are the persons that can
>make the decision of introducing this into b19? Geoff Noer? Sergey
>Okhapkin?
>
>Are there chances of this being done by someone out there in the current
>situation, when I myself can't just write the appropriate patch and give
>it out? (I have to earn my living, and to sit in thru my exams -- and I
>just don't have time right now to start installing and recompiling
>gnuwin32 sources here... to my greatest sorrow. Maybe in 2 weeks I'll be
>able to give it a try.)
>
>I just think it's something worth to be included into b19 -- such a
>small change, so many convenience for wider gnuwin32 usage. Will we have
>to wait another year with it?
-- 
http://www.bbc.com/	[email-masked]			"Strange how unreal
VMS=>UNIX Solutions	Boston Business Computing	 the real can be."
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".