Subject: Re: mount: HKEY_CURRENT_USER vs HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
From: [email-masked] (Vassilii Khachaturov)

9 Feb 1998 18:42:28 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Andrew Lipnitsky <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygnus Solution GnuWin32 Mail List <[email-masked]>

I'm really glad you think the same. Now, who are the persons that can
make the decision of introducing this into b19? Geoff Noer? Sergey
Okhapkin?

Are there chances of this being done by someone out there in the current
situation, when I myself can't just write the appropriate patch and give
it out? (I have to earn my living, and to sit in thru my exams -- and I
just don't have time right now to start installing and recompiling
gnuwin32 sources here... to my greatest sorrow. Maybe in 2 weeks I'll be
able to give it a try.)

I just think it's something worth to be included into b19 -- such a
small change, so many convenience for wider gnuwin32 usage. Will we have
to wait another year with it?

vassilii
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".