Subject: Re: Q:Cygnus configure ??? (NBY)
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

9 Feb 1998 14:33:42 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

>Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 18:22:13 +0200
>From: Andrew Lipnitsky <[email-masked]>
>To: Cygnus Solution GnuWin32 Mail List <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Q:Cygnus configure ???
>
>Hi All !
>
>Just one question.
>
>What the difference between 'cygnus configure '
>and configure script witch is produced by autoconf?

I believe they are the same.

>
>I downloaded cdk.exe and manpages.zip.
>There are a lot of references to 'cygnus configure ' in
>manpages.zip. But I can not find one in cdk.exe.

You would find the configure scripts for cygwin32 in the source 
distribution.  However you don't need this unless you need to modify the 
cygwin.dll source.

>
>Andrew Lipnitsky.
>
>-

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/                  (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                    (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                   (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                     (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/     (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html           (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/    (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)
http://rcw.home.ml.org/                  (Rob Warner - software ports)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/     (more - software portals)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/rpm   (Redhat Package Manager)

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".