Subject: Help compiling apps
From: [email-masked] (Fabrizio Lodi)

9 Feb 1998 06:12:49 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Excuse me for those newbie questions about compiling. I think I've an
all working gnu-win32 system, so I've decided to try some compilation.

I've compiled ncurses, and I've had no problems.

I've tried to compile less; everything works but the pattern matching
search.

I'm trying to compile tcsh, too. But the configure script doesn't start.
It says:
checking for the canonical name of this system... unknown
configure: error: Tcsh can't guess the configuration file name for
`unknown' systems.

Someone can help me? Thanx!
-- 
_______________________________________________________________
Fabrizio Lodi   | IEEE Computer Society | Hardly working at    |\
+39-335-6613385 | [email-masked]      | http://www.GLAMM.com |\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".