Subject: has anyone built GNATS? Other PM package?
From: [email-masked] (Thomas Nichols)

8 Feb 1998 15:35:45 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]
Cc: ESP <[email-masked]>

Hello,

a week or so back I saw a query from ESP about GNATS 3.2, but I didn't see
any followups. Has anyone got this working?

I want a flexible bug-tracking package under win32 -- gnats looks ok, but
it seems to have fixed problem status codes : any good alternatives out
there? (I know this is the wrong place for this - will cross-post to the
gnu config-mgmt mailing list just as soon as I can find the wretched address.)

Thanks,
Regards,
Tom.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".