Subject: Lesstif, X11 and DDD
From: [email-masked] (Smith, Martin)

6 Feb 1998 14:02:04 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: "'gnu-win32'" <[email-masked]>

I am trying to compile DDD but need Lesstif first. However, when running
../configure, I get the following message:-

checking for X... libraries /usr/X11/lib, headers /usr/X11/include
checking for Xt Revision Number 6... no
checking for Xt Revision Number 5... no
configure: error: You must have X11 Revision 5 or higher to compile
Lesstif
bash.exe-2.01$

I do have Intrinsic.h and the X11 headers in /usr/X11R6.3/include/X11
(this seems to be what configure is looking for). I thought I may be
missing a symlink and tried linking X11 to /usr/X11R6.3 but this didn't
help. I suspect that (as usual) it'll be something simple but I will be
happy if someone can point it out to me all the same !

By the way, any further thoughts/progress on making this mailing list a
newsgroup and/or adding a search engine to the archive pages ? Either
would be most helpful !

Martin
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".