Subject: cross gcc and co for win32
From: [email-masked]

6 Feb 1998 06:30:38 -0800
Message-ID: <H000053e04ff14b3.cygnus.gnu-win32@MHS>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; name="cross"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

I think I've heard that some of you use cross compilation tools which
target cygwin32/mingwin32.

Does anyone can give me hints, pointers or a procedure to produce a
gcc-win32, say for sunos or linux (or binaries)?
I didn't find anything in the mailing list archive. Though I must admit
that I didn't check all the messages individually...

Actually, I succeeded in doing it in a way, but I couldn't recompile
the cdk (which could be compiled by itself in native mode), and I could
not compile libg++ and co to have c++ working as well.

If nothing is already available, I will be please to make the process
available if I can ever succeed with your help.

Thank you for your help.

--Laurent

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".