Subject: Has anyone gotten kaffe ported to mingw32 (please specify egcs/gcc2.8.0/other) yet.
From: [email-masked] (Bartlee A. Anderson)

5 Feb 1998 20:09:33 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Has anyone gotten kaffe ported to mingw32 (please specify
egcs/gcc2.8.0/other) yet.
Before I try it the hard way, I figured I'd ask if anyone else had
succeeded or even tried yet.
TIA
	Bart
-- 
Bartlee A. Anderson     System Test (Interfaces-Tools-Automation-ISDN)
Rockwell International                    Electronic Commerce Division
300 Bauman Ct.                                [email-masked]
MS 933-605      Opinions my own, not Rockwell's   VOICE (630) 227-8975
Wood Dale, IL 60191                               FAX   (630) 227-9771
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".