Subject: sys/shm.h, sendmsg(), and recvmsg()
From: [email-masked] (Ronald Van Iwaarden)

5 Feb 1998 15:10:17 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: GNU-Win32 mailing list <[email-masked]>

Hi,
	I am trying to port my first application to NT and there are a
couple of calls missing.  First of all, does anyone know if sys V ipc
(specifically, shared memory) has been implemented by anyone?

	Secondly, I need the calls sendmsg() and recvmsg().  Naturally, I
could write these myself but I would prefer if someone more experienced
than I has written them or has a schedule of when they will be written.

	Overall, I was greatly impressed with the quality of the Cygnus
porting package and may make my work under NT quite a bit easier!

--Ron
      o           Work to live; \   [email-masked]
     /\            Live to bike; \   http://www-math.cudenver.edu/~rvan
   _`\ `_<===       Bike to work! \  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
__(_)/_(_)___.-._                  \   Note the new addresses!

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".