Subject: introduction; questions to follow
From: [email-masked] (Jon Byron Davis)

4 Feb 1998 13:57:08 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: gnuwin32 <[email-masked]>

Hello, All!

I've gotten cygwin32 (with Sergey's coolview extensions) up and 
running on my NT (4.0 workstation) box, and most things seem to 
work very nicely!  I'm not really a programmer; I just prefer the
UN*X environment to Windows.  I am starting to learn how to use
the GNU development tools, though.

I do have a few questions; I looked in the archive and FAQ and 
didn't see obvious answers.  I'll post my questions as separate 
emails in the interest of keeping the ml-archive organized.

Byron
[email-masked]
-- 
Jon Byron Davis                                        617.629.4194
88 Concord Ave. #2                                  [email-masked]
Somerville, MA 02143                           [email-masked]

"We saw shadows of the morning light -- shadows of the evening sun"
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".