Subject: Re: Alt-gr $ problem with national keyboard (danish) (NBY)
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

4 Feb 1998 13:39:41 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Get Sergey Okhapkin's modifications he's named coolview.  The URL is 
listed below. 

>From: pto    Peter Aundal Toft <[email-masked]>
>To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Alt-gr $ problem with national keyboard (danish)
>Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 08:44:17 +0100
>
>Hi there
>
>I have installed the Cygwin programs - GREAT - but I have a nasty
>problem.
>Several of the characters $,\ and ~ I can only get by pressing the
>ALT-GR
>and 4 (for $). Likewise of the others. However I can not get my ALT-GR
>to work in the bash - even if I do an export TERM=3Dlinux (and have
>/etc/termcap). This is due to the danish national keyboard that I have.
>
>This is a major bummer for me as you will understand.
>
>Any clues, please also reply directly to me.
>
>Best Regards
>
>
>
>_______________________________________________________________
>Peter Toft, Ph.D.=20
>Danish Maritime Institute		Tel	+45 4587 9325
>Hjortek=E6rsvej 99			Fax	+45 4587 9333
>DK - 2800 Lyngby			[email-masked]
>Denmark				http://www.danmar.dk
>
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html        (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)
http://rcw.home.ml.org/                  (Rob Warner - software ports)

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".