Subject: Getting short name from long name?
From: [email-masked] (James Pearson)

4 Feb 1998 04:05:41 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Is there any way I can get the short filename from a long filename using
gnu-win32 on Win95?

For example, using readdir() gives the long filename as part of the
returned struct dirent, but I also need to know its short version.

Is this possible?

Thanks

James Pearson
+------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Dept. Geomatic Engineering		Email: [email-masked]
University College London		  WWW: http://www.ge.ucl.ac.uk
Gower Street
London	WC1E 6BT
England
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".