Subject: Re: Re: Eggdrop 1.3.x compiled
From: [email-masked] (Waldo)

3 Feb 1998 18:28:57 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

>the linker can't find these tcl functions.
>do you have the tcl/tk libraries installed?does the linker know where >they
are?

>raf

No, I have been able to compile all eggdrops up until the 1.3.x versions,
and each one has had those functions (Tcl_DStringInit,
Tcl_DStringAppendElement, and Tcl_DStringFree), and I have never had these
problems before.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".