Subject: Re: cygwin32-b18, coolview, mingw32...
From: [email-masked] (Samuel James Liddicott)

3 Feb 1998 18:28:12 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Christopher Seawood <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Seawood <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 February 1998 07:50
Subject: cygwin32-b18, coolview, mingw32...

>What is the registry entry to change text=binary instead of using a sh
>script?

I forget but do a registry search on cygwin.

Thats what I did.  They keys to change are obvious.

One of the nested registry keys is "b15" not "b18".  I wonder why?  I never
used b15 at all!

Sam Liddicott                   |   Nothing I say is to be attributed as |
Campbell Scientific Ltd.        | a company statement or representation. |
Campbell Park, 80 Hathern Road, *----------------------------------------+
Shepshed, Leic. United Kingdom. LE12 9AL        Phone: +44 (0) 1509 601141
Email: [email-masked]                    Fax:   +44 (0) 1509 601091

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".