Subject: Problem with library "libm.a" using beta 18 under Windows95
From: [email-masked] (Domenico De Seta)

3 Feb 1998 10:35:31 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; x-mac-type="54455854"; x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I've got the following error compiling some C stuff:

gcc -O linpack.o ranlib.o com.o fft_rif.o fft_fgn.o -lm  -o fft_fgn
C:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\cygnus-2.7.2-970404\..

/../../../i386-cygwin32\lib/libm.a(w_lgamma.o)(.text+0x7):w_lgamma.c:
undefined
reference to `signgam'
gcc: Internal compiler error: program ld got fatal signal 1

The simbol 'signgam' seems not to be defined in the gcc library.

Please, could you tell me if this is a bug of the gcc beta 18 release?

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".