Subject: Re: Eggdrop 1.3.x compiled
From: [email-masked] (raf)

3 Feb 1998 05:03:35 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

>I am having trouble Compiling any of the Eggdrops recently released, =
>namely 1.3.x series.  I have found there was a port of 1.3.3 with =
>cygwin, but i am unable to re-create it.

>These are the errors I get from server.c...I cant seem to get around =
>these errors no matter what I do...I am not an expert in C and would =
>greatly appreciate if anyone would try to compile any of the 1.3.x =
>series (they can be found on ftp.sodre.net/pub/eggdrop)

>mod/server.o(.text+0x43ba):server.c: undefined reference to =
>`Tcl_DStringInit'
>mod/server.o(.text+0x4421):server.c: undefined reference to =
>`Tcl_DStringAppendEl
>ement'
>mod/server.o(.text+0x4456):server.c: undefined reference to =
>`Tcl_DStringFree'

the linker can't find these tcl functions.
do you have the tcl/tk libraries installed?
does the linker know where they are?

raf

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".