Subject: Eggdrop 1.3.x compiled
From: [email-masked] (Waldo)

2 Feb 1998 22:34:54 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002A_01BD3009.8E3C5740"
To: <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01BD3009.8E3C5740
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am having trouble Compiling any of the Eggdrops recently released, =
namely 1.3.x series.  I have found there was a port of 1.3.3 with =
cygwin, but i am unable to re-create it.
=20
These are the errors I get from server.c...I cant seem to get around =
these errors no matter what I do...I am not an expert in C and would =
greatly appreciate if anyone would try to compile any of the 1.3.x =
series (they can be found on ftp.sodre.net/pub/eggdrop)
=20
mod/server.o(.text+0x43ba):server.c: undefined reference to =
`Tcl_DStringInit'
mod/server.o(.text+0x4421):server.c: undefined reference to =
`Tcl_DStringAppendEl=20
ement'
mod/server.o(.text+0x4456):server.c: undefined reference to =
`Tcl_DStringFree'
=20

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01BD3009.8E3C5740
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.71.1712.3"' name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I am having trouble Compiling any of =
the=20
Eggdrops recently released, namely 1.3.x series.&nbsp; I have found =
there was a=20
port of 1.3.3 with cygwin, but i am unable to re-create it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>These are the errors I get from =
server.c...I=20
cant seem to get around these errors no matter what I do...I am not an =
expert in=20
C and would greatly appreciate if anyone would try to compile any of the =
1.3.x=20
series (they can be found on ftp.sodre.net/pub/eggdrop)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>mod/server.o(.text+0x43ba):server.c: =
undefined=20
reference to `Tcl_DStringInit'<BR>mod/server.o(.text+0x4421):server.c: =
undefined=20
reference to `Tcl_DStringAppendEl</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2>ement'<BR>mod/server.o(.text+0x4456):server.c:=20
undefined reference to=20
`Tcl_DStringFree'<BR></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01BD3009.8E3C5740--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".