Subject: lesstif DLLs
From: [email-masked] (Arlindo da Silva)

2 Feb 1998 19:55:21 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I just build the current lesstif 0.82 and to my surprise, DLLs were
created by default. However, when trying one of the test programs
it crashed with stack violation when linked against DLL, but
worked OK with static libXm.a (built by hand). Yes, I am on
NT 4, SP3.

Has anybody sucessfully created a working libXm.dll?

Thank you.

-- 
Arlindo da Silva    
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".