Subject: Re: IPC support (NBY)
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

2 Feb 1998 14:50:08 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Since you've admitted to being a newbie, I'm sending a list of related 
URL pointers.  One word of caution on your undertaking: cygwin.dll is 
not thread safe.

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html        (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)

>Date: Fri, 30 Jan 98 17:29:06 +0100
>From: [email-masked] (Marco Gallo)
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: IPC support
>
>I'm a newbie so forgive me if this could seem an old question.
>
>Does gnu-win32 provide any IPC support (in particular shared memory and
>semaphores) ? I have to port under W95/NT4.0 the communication part of
>a DIS (Distributed Interactive Simulation) work and I need to have such
>capabilities.
>
>Thanks, Marco
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".