Subject: ?? sys/timeb.h ??
From: [email-masked] (Philip A. Viton)

31 Jan 1998 09:19:13 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Can anyone provide me with some information on this include file?  I have a
unix program (Peter Wilson's ltx2x) which seems to require it (and he
claims that it is standard on unix systems) but it isn't in the b18
distribution.

I can actually get the program to compile (with a warning) and run by
including sys/times.h instead, but I don't know what I'm missing, and I've
not tested the executable extensively yet.

Thanks!

------------------------
Philip A. Viton
City Planning, Ohio State University
190 W. 17th Ave, Columbus OH 43210
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".