Subject: What's the best (easiest) way to view man pages?
From: [email-masked] (Tim Fisher)

30 Jan 1998 23:11:27 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

I have a package I need to use for school that has all its documentation in
man pages. The tools compile and run under CygWin, but I need to view the
documentation. There is no man viewer in CygWin, at least none that I can
get to work. Is there any way to view these pages other than a text editor,
(it's almost impossible to read them that way). The groff package was
supposed to contain a man implementation, but alas there was none.
Suggestions?

I would think man would be a high priority for CygWin. Emacs and vi be
damned--we already have more text editors than we can handle under Win32. We
need a man page viewer.

--Tim Fisher

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".