Subject: GNATS
From: [email-masked] (ESP)

29 Jan 1998 05:24:05 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi, folks.

Anybody tried to build GNATS 3.2 before?

Failing that: GNATS uses a c. 1993 configure script.  When I run the
script, it does everything fine for a while -- checking for gcc,
certain .h files, blah blah blah -- and then it tries to write this
"config.status" file.  What I get after that is the following line
repeated ad infinitum:

	./configure: test: integer expression expected before -eq

and _then_, if I Ctl-C:

	fork_helper: child died before initialization with win32 error -1073741510

....which kind of makes me think something's forking eternally, but I
can't find it in the configure script.

Any suggestions?

~ESP

P.S. Wouldn't it be cool if bash put out a line number when it spat up
an error message from a script?

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".