Subject: Unix: What flavour is GNU-WIN
From: [email-masked] (Samuel James Liddicott)

28 Jan 1998 18:02:08 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: gnu <[email-masked]>

What flavour is of Unix is GNU-win like?

Some BSD-ish, or SYSV?  How posixy is it?

I'm trying to compile GNU common Lisp, and this sort of info would help.

Also: Why does not the cdk-src compile out of the box?  Or in otherwords how
did Cygnus manage to compile it if I can't?

Sam Liddicott                   |   Nothing I say is to be attributed as |
Campbell Scientific Ltd.        | a company statement or representation. |
Campbell Park, 80 Hathern Road, *----------------------------------------+
Shepshed, Leic. United Kingdom. LE12 9AL        Phone: +44 (0) 1509 601141
Email: [email-masked]                    Fax:   +44 (0) 1509 601091

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".