Subject: ODBC Header files.
From: [email-masked] (Kevin D. Peckover)

28 Jan 1998 11:12:17 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01BD2BCA.35C47EA0"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01BD2BCA.35C47EA0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Anybody know where I can get Windows 95 header files for the assorted
odbc32 related dll's ?  I think the necessary header files are "odbc.h" and
"sql.h"

I'm currently compiling with the latest cygnus, mingwin32, in Objc.

Thanx.

------=_NextPart_000_01BD2BCA.35C47EA0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><BODY bgcolor=3D"#FFFFFF"><p><font size=3D2 =
color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Anybody know where I can get Windows 95 =
header files for the assorted odbc32 related dll's ? &nbsp;I think the =
necessary header files are &quot;odbc.h&quot; and =
&quot;sql.h&quot;<br><br>I'm currently compiling with the latest cygnus, =
mingwin32, in Objc.<br><br>Thanx.<br><br><br></p>
</font></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_01BD2BCA.35C47EA0--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".