Subject: Re: Missing headerfiles (NBY)
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

28 Jan 1998 05:57:18 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Have you searched the mail archives yet?  Also, check Sergey Okhapkin's 
page.  See URL's listed below.

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html        (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)

>From: "Andre Beurskens" <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 00:08:20 +0100
>Subject: Missing headerfiles
>
>Hello all,
>
>Newbie alert - so be gentle :)
>
>Anyway, I was trying to compile an inet app meant for unix machines 
>using gnu-cygnus win32 and mingw32, but i found that it missed two 
>headerfiles (the distro):
>
> netinet/ip_udp.h
> netinet/protocols.h
>
>I've got more includes with netinet, but those header files are all 
>there. What happened to these two?
>
>My setup is probably not the problem, since all other stuff compiles 
>nicely.  Is this Linux specific (the headerfiles)? 
>
>
>-
>Andre Beurskens <[email-masked]>
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".