Subject: Missing headerfiles
From: [email-masked] (Andre Beurskens)

27 Jan 1998 17:15:38 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]

Hello all,

Newbie alert - so be gentle :)

Anyway, I was trying to compile an inet app meant for unix machines 
using gnu-cygnus win32 and mingw32, but i found that it missed two 
headerfiles (the distro):

 netinet/ip_udp.h
 netinet/protocols.h

I've got more includes with netinet, but those header files are all 
there. What happened to these two?

My setup is probably not the problem, since all other stuff compiles 
nicely.  Is this Linux specific (the headerfiles)? 

-
Andre Beurskens <[email-masked]>
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".