Subject: Re: gdb and cygwin
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

27 Jan 1998 16:38:13 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

I haven't got a clue.  I'm just learning the GNU tool set myself and 
haven't used gdb as yet.

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html        (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)

>From [email-masked] Tue Jan 27 10:30:20 1998
>Received: from SOCCER. (192.168.1.70) by assured-digital.com with SMTP 
(Eudora
> Internet Mail Server 2.0.1); Tue, 27 Jan 1998 13:22:18 -0500
>From: Richard Frongillo <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
>Subject: gdb and cygwin
>Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 13:22:20 -0500
>Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
>
>
>Gents,
>
>     I am fairly new to the cygwin package and am trying to use gdb on
>NT 4.0.  I am writing to you after having scanned the recent list of
>mailings for gnuwin32 and seeing that you both seem to be further
>along than I am in the process.
>
>     I got the cdk.exe file, ran it, followed the instructions to set
>the environment variables, and attempted to run gdb.  I get an
>application error from gdb.exe with a message saying that:
>
>     The instruction at "0x0265bac6" referenced memory at
>     "0x100476c0". The memoory could not be "written."
>
>It seems that you have not gotten such an error.  Any thoughts that
>might help me out?
>
>                         
RRRRRRRRiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>
>
>
>

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".