Subject: Re: My windres troubles
From: [email-masked]

26 Jan 1998 16:53:00 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

In gnu-win32 [email-masked] (Tim Baker) writes:

>I'm having problems using this version of the MINGW32 windres:

>    % windres --version
>    GNU windres 980119

>It is supposed to replace res2coff, but it says:

>    % windres -i zlib.res -o zlib.res.o
>    C:\MINGW32\BIN\WINDRES.EXE: read_res_file unimplemented

I never got around to implementing the res file reading and writing.
It probably wouldn't be too hard to do, if anybody is looking for a
small programming project.  All the conversion code from the internal
format to the external format--the functions in binutils/resbin.c--
should pretty much work OK for the res format.

Ian
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".